5670 Greenwood Plaza Blvd Suite LL100 Greenwood Village
Are you afraid of hiring your first, fifth or tenth employee?
Do you spend more time “babysitting” than making money?
Do you have “buyer’s remorse” with people you’ve hired?
Is turnover affecting the profitability of your business?
Are you using the worn out process of looking at resumes to hire people?
Dive into this workshop to find out exactly how to:
- Stop hiring employees (children) and hire stakeholders (adults) instead.
- Never manage another employee and instead focus on building a profitable business.
- Use the 5-step process of hiring for culture, talent, skills, experience and intangibles.
- Recognize the seven types of culture in business and why only one of them works.
- Leave the Industrial Age interview process behind…
Did you know “managers” and “employees” didn’t exist before 1900? The Industrial Age left us with a destructive hiring process that we are going to turn on its ear. This will be the most disorienting and transformational approach to employee/manager relationships you’ve ever encountered.
Cost: $97 (discounted rate of $35 for 3to5 Club Members)
Chuck Blakeman lives in Denver, Colorado. In 30 years he has started eight small companies and led or helped manage other companies from $2 million to $120 million. He now uses his extensive experience to mentor other business owners to success.
It normally costs $1,500 to work through this process individually with a company. You will receive the same materials (including a soft copy if you prefer that method) and will come out of the workshop with a fundamental business strategy and everything you need to complete it in a few hours or less (the more time you spend on it, the worse it will get.)